Sunday, January 31, 2010

Strip baby, oh yeah baby strip - here's $200 dollars, thanks.


Sex sells. What's new? What's more, sex can make you money, lots of dirty dirty rotten filthy stench ridden juicy money money money. Shaking them two times has never been as handy as it is now. You can enter a wet t shirt competition and come out of it with a week's rent. Fuck yeah, let's do it.


So there you are, bumping and grinding into the invisible air, shaking your nearly naked hips while a sea (of predominately male men) scream holler and secretely masturbate in the backs of their minds. They hatch plans to pull one later that night with you squarely as the focus. Your juicy bits light up their eyes so they grin grin grin... You've been drinking a steady diet of double vodka's and red bull after a lazy bottle of wine in some dingy back alley called paradise lane to get ready for my moment to shine shine shine.


You need that 200 dollars and that's all you're after. Who cares about the sacred laws of privacy and rack off dignity, that's for my parents and my future ex husband to worry about. I'm all about the here and now and my jelly shaking for ever. I'm in the springtime of youth why not give it my all and have water sprayed down my skimpy white shirt to reveal my oh my god rock hard nipples. I secretely crave the attention (thanks older sister) and love the shouting i get when i give them a teaser. Fuck you dignity, stay where you belong, at home far away from this nightclub where i'm gonna win some money to keep you as my home. I mean common it's not like i'm stripping or selling my body, i'm flashing, yer that's right, flashing.


So fuck you and give me my 200 hundred dollars, I deserved it, I was awesome. I got the loudest cheer, trust me. I was amazing, everyone wanted me. They say you get 15 minutes of fame, well i got 10 and a bucket load of water.


Priceless.

So give me my money, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment